Located in the number one tourist location in Washington we often get asked "what should I do while I am here in Seattle?" There are so many things to see and do. It's an incredible city. Of course the first thing we recommend is having a latte, grabbing a map, and sitting in the Alley. At our shop we have maps and brochures for attractions we recommend.
- The Seattle Coffee Crawl put on by Seattle by Foot. The tour takes you throughout downtown Seattle visiting coffee shops and sampling drinks and some food. It is not only a great way to start a trip but it gives you a great overview of the city.
- The Aquarium. It is impressive.
- The Space Needle. The secret, book your lunch there. The cost of lunch includes admission to the sky deck.
- Take a trolley. Get a pass for the Emerald City Trolley. Get the pass that takes you to Fremont, Ballard and Queen Anne. Each neighborhood is worth exploring.
- Do a Market Ghost Tour. The tours have been a part of the community for decades and they offer a unique perspective on the Market, filling you with stories of the people and places that have created the Market as an international destination.
It is often that people say they have only three days in Seattle. Our last recommendation is stay longer!